With your donation to Daybreak, you help ensure that at-risk, troubled, and homeless youth and young adults in the Dayton region have a place to turn for help and guidance, which reduces the liklihood that they become homeless adults. Daybreak donors are changing lives and creating futures.
Daybreak is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, and donations to Daybreak are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. Daybreak's Tax ID number is 31-0864474.
Daybreak is committed to respecting the privacy of its donors. Therefore:
- Daybreak will not trade, rent, or sell its donor list to any third party.
- Daybreak will not send its donors mailings on behalf of another orgraniztion.
In addition, all donor information (names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, gift amounts, etc.) will be kept strictly confidential by Daybreak staff and volunteers.
You can support Daybreak in numerous ways...
- Make your online donation now with your MasterCard, Visa, or American Express card using Network for Good's secure donation site.
- Call 937-395-4600 ext. 112 to charge your donation to your MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover card.
- Send your check (with, if you like, a copy of this donation form) to:
Daybreak Development Department
605 S. Patterson Boulevard
Dayton, OH 45402-2649
- Attend Twilight on The Greene, our fall gala held at Brio Tuscan Grille in The Greene Town Center. Bring a friend or two with you!
- Attend our Champions for Youth fundraiser, held the first week in November. No charge to attend, but you'll be asked to consider making a donation during the program.
- Donate items from our Wish List. Make it super easy on yourself and visit our Amazon Wish List to purchase selected items and have Amazon ship them directly to Daybreak.
- Use the parking meters when you shop or dine at The Greene Town Center. Your parking meter change funds Olshan Outreach at The Greene, which provides support to Daybreak and other area nonprofits.
- Sign up for Dorothy Lane Market’s Good Neighbor Program and choose Daybreak as your charity of choice (our Charity ID is 261). Every time you shop at DLM and scan your Club DLM card, Daybreak will be “credited” with your purchase. At the end of the year, DLM will send Daybreak a donation based on the amount spent by participating customers. Join Club DLM or enroll in the Good Neighbor Program online or in person at any DLM store.
- Register your Kroger Plus card in the Kroger Community Rewards Program and choose Daybreak as your charity of choice (our Kroger ID is 83778). Once you're enrolled, you'll earn rewards for Daybreak every time you shop at Kroger and use your Kroger Plus card. Kroger will send Daybreak a quarterly donation based on the amount spent by participating customers.
- Donate stock or make a planned gift.
For more information about donations, contact our Development Department:
Duanna Osting 937-395-4600 ext. 114
Chief Development Officer
Lisa Fry 937-395-4600 ext. 112