Drop-In Center & Supportive Services
for LGBTQ Youth
David’s Place is located within Daybreak at 605 S. Patterson Boulevard.
Monday/Wednesday/Friday open 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday/Thursday open 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
David’s Place offers youth
- A safe and inclusive environment
- Meals and access to shower and laundry facilities
- Free contraceptives and hygiene supplies
- Social groups and activities
- Educational workspace and computer/WiFi access
- Individual counseling and access to relevant support groups
- An LGBTQ-inclusive library of books and educational resources
- Medicaid enrollment
- Intake to Daybreak supportive services, if needed
- Information about or referral to additional supportive services
Call 937-395-4600 ext. 154 for more information.