DROP-IN CENTER UPDATE
The Drop-In Center is open Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, the following rules must be observed in the Drop-In Center:
- A mask must be worn at all times.
- People must stay six feet apart at all times.
- Maximum length of stay is one hour, without an outside break.
- Pre-made food bags are available.
- Showers are available in 15-minute increments.
- Laundry facilities are available by appointment only. Call 937-395-4600 ext. 155 to schedule.
- While doing laundry, maximum length of stay is two hours. One outside break will be allowed.
Daybreak’s drop-in center serves youth ages 18 to 24 who are couch-hopping, in danger of losing housing, living on the street, or staying in an adult shelter.
Daybreak provides these youth with food, clothing, a place to shower and do laundry, hygiene items, and case management while helping them find a safe place to live.
Youth can access all Drop-In Center services by calling 937-395-4600 ext. 121 during normal business hours. Daybreak staff will work to move youth into safe housing as quickly as possible.
The Drop-In Center is located within Daybreak’s main building at 605 S. Patterson Boulevard.