What’s the future of Daybreak?
Every year in the Miami Valley approximately 1,800 youth become homeless. Daybreak’s only goal is to help as many of these young people as possible build their paths out of homelessness and into adulthood. Period. End of story.
To do this, a three-year strategic plan guides the growth of Daybreak, the sole provider of services for vulnerable and homeless youth in our region.
The plan is rooted in Daybreak’s six core values:
- We are honest and trustworthy.
- We are responsible and accountable for our actions and decisions.
- We identify problems and and brainstorm solutions.
- We collaborate and are open to new ideas.
- We share information and communicate effectively.
- We treat each other with dignity and respect.
In addition, Daybreak’s strategic plan calls for us to expand our services in order to find and engage as many homeless and vulnerable youth as possible.
Want to see where we’ll be in three years? Check out our strategic plan here.